× Members

PIP AWARD SUCCESS

More
4 years 9 months ago #233243 by ELE1
PIP AWARD SUCCESS was created by ELE1
I have just opened the dreaded brown envelope which arrived today less than 4 weeks after my home face to face assessment!
I have been awarded standard daily living and enhanced mobility and so relieved as this is my first claim ever. I have been suffering ever worsening health conditions but have always felt daunted by the form filling and procedure involved.
I followed the instructions given in your guide to the letter and I would like to thank you so much for all this invaluable help. Keep up the good work!
My advice to anyone out there who felt as I did is to give it a try, never say never!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: ivyfox

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 9 months ago #233253 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP AWARD SUCCESS
ELE

Terrific news, well done and congratulations.

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: ELE1, Doreen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.