× Members

Search site??

More
4 years 10 months ago #233302 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Search site??
Hi Nicky

I have not tried to access this website on a smart phone, I use a lap top.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #233305 by Kab
Replied by Kab on topic Search site??
Gary Thanks, I have tried both Safari and Chrome on iphone, it works from iPad or mac on Safari but not from iphone either using mobile version or desktop version.

More
4 years 10 months ago #233464 by Bex
Replied by Bex on topic Search site??
I have the same problem.
I couldn’t find it using Firefox on my laptop either.
Please can someone post a link to the search page?

More
4 years 10 months ago #233465 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Search site??
Hi Bex -

The search button should be visible at the top right of your screen on a laptop whatever page of the site you are on. It is just under the black box which has the words login and register. which are to the right of the benefits and work logo. (I don't use firefox, but I know it is visible from safari and chrome).

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 10 months ago #233466 by Bex
Replied by Bex on topic Search site??
Thank you Bis.
I finally got it to search just forums on my laptop.
Frustrating that there’s no search button using the mobile at all, even when requesting the desktop site.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.