× Members

PIP change of circ. LONG WAIT!

More
4 years 11 months ago #233359 by Dyanne
PIP change of circ. LONG WAIT! was created by Dyanne
Hi everyone.
I sent information about a change of circumstances around 11th February this is year, telling them that my condition had improved. I sent off the form P2 for this purpose. I phoned them to check that they had received it.
About four weeks ago, my gp said PIP had written to her to ask for medical information.
It's now July, and I still don't have decision. I asked for a paper assessment due to high anxiety levels but have had no more communication from them.
I really don't like the idea of ringing them up, so am just waiting patiently.
Does anyone know why they might be taking so long to get back to me with a decision, or is this very long wait now the norm? (It is Capita who are doing the assessment).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #233374 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP change of circ. LONG WAIT!
Hi D

I am afraid that many people are reporting long wait for decisions. As you know they have contacted your doctor at least you know your case is being dealt with. I am afraid you have to continue playing the waiting game and we are unable to tell you how long it may take.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dyanne

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.