× Members

ESA Tribunal

More
4 years 10 months ago #233383 by LESLEY
ESA Tribunal was created by LESLEY
hi all any advice would be great I finally have my tribunal on Friday after waiting 10 months for it. After only having a short fall of one point I was hoping it may have been settled out of court after more evidence sent !
Has anyone been contacted close to the date with an out of court decision pls tia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #233423 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic ESA Tribunal
Hi Lesley

Most people get very nervous when attending a Tribunal, are you attending on your own or is someone going with you?
I usually find it beneficial if you write down what you want to say to the Tribunal especially if the HC report is factually incorrect. At a hearing people forget what they want to say due to stress and usually remember after they come out.
I have known people to have been contacted prior to a hearing but it is quite rare.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.