× Members

Mandatory Reconsideration

More
4 years 11 months ago #233398 by Michael King
Mandatory Reconsideration was created by Michael King
As I am in receipt of High Rate Care and Mobility from DLA yet have been informed visa Telephone before a receive written conformation that My PIP will be at Standard rate for both, I find this Ludicrous, I will ask for it to be looked at however how does the payment system work whilst I wait and if necessary a tribunal appeal...will I get the standard rate PIP or keep on my high rate DLA Awards?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #233406 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Mandatory Reconsideration
M

Your DLA remains in payment for four weeks after the PIP Decision, you will continue to receive your PIP award during any MR and appeal if and until the Decision is revised.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.