× Members

capita investigation in N Ireland

More
4 years 10 months ago #233442 by Gail Barry
capita investigation in N Ireland was created by Gail Barry
Have you heard that N Ireland is starting an investigation into Capita for mismanagement and injustice? The Ombudsman was flooded out with complaints, GPs can't keep up the work load of seeing patients and providing statements. It was mentioned in a news report last week but nothing more has been said about it, I found details when I googled the subject, and got the reference pip-terms-of-reference.(1). I was seen by a physio, I have multiple neurological conditions and he didn't understand any of them so I was denied it even though I've been on DLA since it started, this investigation is critical for all of us

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #233445 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic capita investigation in N Ireland
Hi G

Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explains where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

In case you are not aware, your real name appears to be showing in the forum, if you want to change this then follow the instructions in the following FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

The story was first reported back in Jan this year. As you say it will be interesting to see what becomes of it, but I doubt there will be any wholesale changes.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-46949093

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 10 months ago #233491 by Gail Barry
Replied by Gail Barry on topic capita investigation in N Ireland
there can't be anything done until Stormont is working again, but at least we'll have our complaints out in the open and it might make Capita act for themselves

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.