× Members

Lost ESA50

More
4 years 11 months ago #233938 by debbiesixtysix1
Lost ESA50 was created by debbiesixtysix1
Hi
I am really worried as I sent my ESA50 form back on Wed 10 July signed for 1st class and it needed to be returned by this Monday 15 July. Royal Mail said give it until the latest Monday and claim if it doesn’t arrive. It should have arrived 1st class by Thursday.That’s not the point. !! This is very important to me and it is making me stressed out enough already without it not being delivered..I have tracked it and as yet it has not been delivered and signed for. I contacted the Health Assessment Advisory Service who deals with the assessments and they told me it can take upto a week before it reaches them. If it does not arrive they will proceed without the ESA50. Surely this is not fair ? I have copied all the form and all the medical evidence that I sent if it still doesn’t arrive can I send all my copies. Please help I’m worried to death.
Debbie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #233941 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Lost ESA50
Debbie

Have you contacted the Royal Mail? I remember that there was a time when there were actually two Tracking screens and it was common for a letter to show as undelivered on one and signed for on the other.

Have you kept a copy of the ESA50?

It can get a bit complicated if the ESA50 is not received but it should be possible for the assessment process to continue.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 11 months ago #233942 by debbiesixtysix1
Replied by debbiesixtysix1 on topic Lost ESA50
Hi Gordon,
Yes I have kept a copy of the ESA50 and all the medical evidence & extra pages that I sent.
Also I contacted the Royal Mail and they said it could arrive tomorrow being Saturday or Monday. Still I will keep checking and go from there , if by mon/ tues nothing shows I will contact the Health Assessment Advisory Service again.
I will keep my fingers crossed that maybe it has arrived and it hasn’t been signed for on the one tracking screen but it has on the other .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

More
4 years 11 months ago #234026 by debbiesixtysix1
Replied by debbiesixtysix1 on topic Lost ESA50
Today I can tell you that I am so relieved as my esa50 was delivered at 1.39pm. It was very worrying as it was posted last wed 1st class signed and it had to be there today. So to give hope to others please be patient....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.