× Members

LCW -Universal Credit Denied

More
4 years 11 months ago #233985 by KEITH TAIT
LCW -Universal Credit Denied was created by KEITH TAIT
I`m scheduled to have operation on inguinal hernia in next 2 months, no date yet, but still ` failed` WCA and denied LCW in Universal Credit.

I would have thought I would have been given the LCW element in UC being as I cannot apply for jobs whilst in Hospital-and no emplyer would take someone on due to go to hosptial and long period of recovery.

Just becuase my GP filled out the 113 wrong, and no detail on fit notes-or enough detail on my UC50 I just figured it would be automatic if you had an operation scheduled, you`d be found unfit for work-surely?

I know its to do with the descriptors -so I did say I couldn`t walk, stand, or sit for longer than 30 minutes or walk for longer than 100 meters even with a stick

But the HCP wasnt having any of it, so now I`ve got to go for the MR

But if I`m turned down with that, how soon is it before I can re-apply for the LCW in UC and then get another WCA on grounds my condition has deteriorated?

I will be appealing to Tribunal, but I know I can also re-apply for the LCW in UC-but can I re-apply immediately, if the Mandatory REconsideration is turned down.??
The topic has been locked.
More
4 years 11 months ago #234031 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic LCW -Universal Credit Denied
K

I have already answered this in your original topic.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.