× Members

An operation with a stay in hospital should result

More
4 years 11 months ago #234057 by KEITH TAIT
Hi Gordon,

Hope you can continue to assist with your advice:

You were saying that:

`so I doubt that one of your conditions being mi-reported will an argument that will help you at appeal.`
So, as an alternative to arguing that the HCP has got it wrong regarding my ability to walk, stand and sit:
I propose to get a date for the surgery and submit it for the mandatory consideration before August 8th:

And in order to add further evidence for my case arguing I should get the award:

My GP will write a letter indicating that there will be a period of time following surgery during which I will be recuperating.-
Moreover, the letter will state the fact that my recovery from the operation is definitely going to be protracted:owing to specific complications relating to another named illness on my UC50 form

Therefore, I would be saying that there will be specific period of time of at least 3 months from the date of the surgery .

Would theDWP/Maximus in arriving at a decision with the MC, consider this additional evidence from my GP , if I had a surgery date, then allow me the LCW award.??

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #234065 by Gordon
Keith

An MR cannot consider a change in your circumstances that postdates the Decision but even if it could, the DWP will not make an award on a Change of Circumstances that has not yet happened.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.