× Members

Assessment Reporr Delay

More
4 years 10 months ago #234067 by bluebell
Assessment Reporr Delay was created by bluebell
I’m going through the PIP transfer process at the moment and had my PIP assessment (at home, although I hadn’t requested this) just over two weeks ago.

I phoned DWP at the end of last week to request a copy of my assessment report but they said it hadn’t been received yet. (I’d also phoned the week before and was told the same thing.)

Today I phone IAS to see if I could find out what the hold up was but was only told that “it would have gone to DWP straightaway” and when I asked for the date it was sent was told that they couldn’t tell me as they don’t have access to the report.

I’m just wondering if anyone else has experienced this sort of delay and whether it’s normal for it still not to be showing on DWP’s system two weeks after the assessment?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #234070 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Assessment Reporr Delay
bluebell

We have occasionally seen these delays before, they are most usually the fault of the Assessment Provider.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: bluebell

More
4 years 10 months ago #234075 by bluebell
Replied by bluebell on topic Assessment Reporr Delay
Presumably, if I ring DWP again later this week (i.e. nearly three weeks after assessment) and they still haven’t received the report, they will chase up IAS?

More
4 years 10 months ago #234076 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Assessment Reporr Delay

bluebell wrote: Presumably, if I ring DWP again later this week (i.e. nearly three weeks after assessment) and they still haven’t received the report, they will chase up IAS?

I would not bet on them doing it, apart from your phone call making the request they may not be aware that the assessment has actually happened.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: bluebell

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.