× Members

evidence or not?

More
4 years 8 months ago #234089 by william1972
evidence or not? was created by william1972
Hi sorry to be a pane again, Its been suggested to me by the nurse that i keep a food diary, as a couple of problems have arisen from some blood tests can i put this in as eveidence in therapy medical instructions etc?
cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #234099 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic evidence or not?
william

I'm not entirely sure what you are asking but if it is whether the food diary will be treated as therapy then my answer would be no.

If you are intending to use it as evidence for your claim then it would be relevant to the Preparing Food activity.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 8 months ago #234104 by william1972
Replied by william1972 on topic evidence or not?
thanks Gordon
she said they would like to me to keep a record of the food I eat, so they can moinitor some large flucuations in in a couple of aspects of a blood test that gave some concerning results. So I just wondered would that be classed as monitoring a health condition?

More
4 years 8 months ago #234108 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic evidence or not?
william

I don't believe this will be seen as falling under either of the two legally defined definitions;

“Manage medication” means take medication, where a failure to do so is likely to result in a deterioration in your health.

“Manage therapy” means undertake therapy, where a failure to do so is likely to result in a deterioration in your health.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: william1972

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.