× Members

Can't work it out

More
4 years 10 months ago #234180 by stevelinda3
Can't work it out was created by stevelinda3
Hi I am currently on the higher rate PIP mobility and higher care I am also in the support group for ESA IN 2016 I got a 7 year award for PIP when I transferred over from DLA my award letter says I am to be reviewed in August 2022 but won't be called before August 2021My ESA runs until 2022 when I am 66 and stat pension age. I seem to be struggling to work out if I will come into the light review phase or Will I miss out I am 66 n Feb 2021

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #234194 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Can't work it out
Lefty

There are no details of how this will work just that a change has been made.

Your ESA is not relevant this is only for PIP.

As it stands I would expect your PIP award to be reassessed sometime after August 2021, the DWP has been reviewing a year early but recently this has been reduced to six months for some claimants.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevelinda3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.