× Members

PIP Ongoing?

More
4 years 8 months ago #234484 by acarvic1
PIP Ongoing? was created by acarvic1
Thanks for your comprehensive advice and help available for the transition from DLA to PIP I did purchase the discounted book that was available on this excellent site which covered all the case laws well I had my atos interview which I have to say was carried out by a hp who was ok my daughter accompanied me I previously had dla high rate care and high rate mobility for an indefinite award well the dreaded brown envelope arrived Thursday morning informing me that I had enhanced pip both care and mobility for an ongoing period I am 62 yrs of age now .so a big thank you for the guidance and help I had in completing the forms .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #234488 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP Ongoing?
Hi Acarvic1

I just moved your post to its own thread.

Many congratulations on your ongoing PIP award. That is very good to hear.

BIS

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 8 months ago #234491 by neptuno
Replied by neptuno on topic PIP Ongoing?
Discounted book ? Have I missed something ? I didnt know there was one ?

More
4 years 8 months ago #234561 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Ongoing?

neptuno wrote: Discounted book ? Have I missed something ? I didnt know there was one ?

I suspect that acarvic1 was referring to a discounted subscription fee rather than a book.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 8 months ago #234580 by duckduckdo
Replied by duckduckdo on topic PIP Ongoing?
Hi Gordon. Acarvic 1 was referring to the Mark Perlics PIP caselaw book which was in the Benefits and Work email dated 19.6.2019 which had 50% discount for B&W members. Great to know that it might have helped a member get what they deserved.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.