× Members

Pip reassessment results and car tax

More
4 years 8 months ago #234793 by Nicola75
Pip reassessment results and car tax was created by Nicola75
Hi many thanks so much for all your help and the guides on here. The dreaded brown envelope arrived yesterday for my PIP reassessment decision and I've been awarded the same as before - enhanced for both for 5 years. The assessor had recommended 4 years in her report but the DM increased it to 5.
This is my timeline for my reassessment:-
11th Jan - form arrives 1 year before the end of my award
1st Feb - they receive my form
21st May - I received letter stating I would need a home assessment on 5th June
5th June - home assessment
7th June - they receive my report and I phone to request a copy
10th June - I receive my report - it's full of inaccuracies and lies!
21st June - Letter received saying they have all the information they need to make a decision
24th July - letter received with my decision

I've noticed that the certificate of entitlement to free car tax wasn't in my decision letter like it has been in the past. I noticed in my assessment report she put that I don't drive, but I do and don't remember her even asking this question! Does it now arrive separately? Shall I call them?

Many thanks again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #234800 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip reassessment results and car tax
Nicola

Congratulations on the award, well done.

As far as I am aware the certificate should be at the back of the new Decision Letter as before, the statement in the assessment report would not affect it, I would give them a call to find out what is going on.

Gordon

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nicola75

More
4 years 8 months ago #234806 by Nicola75
Replied by Nicola75 on topic Pip reassessment results and car tax
I’ve just phoned them and the man said he would post the certificate for my car tax out to me today, said it should have been on the back of my decision letter and apologised.

Many thanks.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.