× Members

Award of PIP

More
4 years 8 months ago #235596 by michaeln2
Award of PIP was created by michaeln2
Friday morning, the dreaded brown envelope made an appearance through the letterbox. To our surprise, it stated that my wife had been awarded the enhanced rates of both components as an "ongoing" award.

This was the last thing we expected as she did not have to attend a face to face meeting and the only health professional i could mention on the form was her GP.......and she is new to the practice & i would imagine not fully aware of her health condition.

Having been on the lower rates of DLA for over 20 years, this is the last thing we expected.

Thanks to all at B&W for the assistance over the years.......could not have done this without your guides and help.

Kindest regards.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #235599 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Award of PIP
Hi Michaeln2

Congratulations to you and your wife on her ongoing award. Absolutely splendid news that she got an increased award.

BIS

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.