× Members

ESA50 - using this space to tell us...

More
4 years 8 months ago #235973 by magdelena
ESA50 - using this space to tell us... was created by magdelena
Another ESA50 query. :(

The start of the questionnaire (about your disability etc) invites you to continue on a separate piece of paper if necessary. Yet in Parts 1-3, How your condition affects you, the boxes offered are tiny and there is no suggestion to continue if necessary. I appreciate this is to discourage reams of info but I cannot condense the answers that much. Is it ok to continue and refer to it as I did with PIP?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #235974 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic ESA50 - using this space to tell us...
Hi Magdelena

You add as much relevant information as you deem necessary. Those boxes are ridiculously small.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: magdelena

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.