× Members

Tribunal hearing

More
4 years 8 months ago #235984 by Sarahjohn
Tribunal hearing was created by Sarahjohn
Hello

Went to the PIP court hearing
The tribunal asked me so many questions for 1 hour they were asking me questions
The DWP was there too but they never asked her anything
They gave me standard daily living
And enhanced mobility
But I got enhanced for both before and before a judge decided it too
What can I do
Can I appeal to high court
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #235986 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Tribunal hearing
Hi Sarah

If you are unhappy with the decision, then you can apply to the Tribunal Services for a ‘statement of reasons for the decision’. This is a complete record of the hearing. You need to do this with one month of the decision. When you have this you can consult a welfare advisor or someone with legal training to give you advice on whether you have a case to appeal. You can only appeal if the Tribunal made an 'error of law '- not just because you disagree with the award.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 8 months ago #235989 by Sarahjohn
Replied by Sarahjohn on topic Tribunal hearing
The tribunal never gave me points for prompting to eat
I have diabetes and I have hypo unawareness since 1997
Someone tells me to eat when i have hypo that’s low sugar because I don’t know I’m going low
Also my GP wrote a letter to say I need prompting to eat but I got no points at all for that
Thanks

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.