× Members

Can my carer give evidence for ESA

More
4 years 8 months ago #235992 by Alice
Can my carer give evidence for ESA was created by Alice
I have Rheumatoid Arthritis . I have put my GPs name on the form as they request.
In the next block about other health care , I want to put my Hospital consultant down .
However my carer knows the most about how my RA affects me , Is it ok if he writes a statement about it and I include it in my evidence.?

He will come with me to the assessment so I assume they will ask him questions too .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #235995 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Can my carer give evidence for ESA
Hi Alice

Yes, anyone who is involved in your care can put in a piece of written evidence. Whether the assessor asks your carer anything at your assessment is up to them. Generally, the assessors want to hear from the claimant for the majority of the time.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alice

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.