× Members

ESA work capability form questionnaire query

More
4 years 8 months ago #236017 by mage
Hi, I have received a work Capability Questionnaire form to fill in. I am on high rate P.I.P for care and mobility.
Is this the correct form to fill in ?
I was previously in the support Group but after a reassessment my ESA was stopped because I was unable to answer the door due to disability when I had a home visit for this claim.
My ESA was reinstated late last year after a court hearing I was too ill to attend
In the meantime my partner had been receiving ESA for his illnesses.
I'm just unsure if I have got the correct form to fill in or if it's necessary.
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #236020 by BIS
Hi Sooootired

The Work Capability Questionnaire is for you and it is for ESA and yes you do need to fill it in. ESA reviews can happen at any time - generally every, one, two or three years. Sometimes after a tribunal, they can come in a shorter time span.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: mage

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.