× Members

Pip

More
4 years 7 months ago #236063 by Tullulah
Pip was created by Tullulah
Pip decision. I have received my award and I got enhanced for daily living but nothing for mobility. I suffer from mental health issues Is it normal not to receive mobility. Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #236073 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Pip
Hi Tullulah

It would depend on what your mental health difficulties were and how they were described in the form and what evidence was submitted. Certainly some people with mental health problems have received mobility awards.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tullulah

More
4 years 7 months ago #236075 by Tullulah
Replied by Tullulah on topic Pip
Thanks for your reply. I contacted the advice centre who helped me and they said if I challenge it , I could run the risk of the whole claim being looked at again. I did say I needed my husband with me if I was travelling anywhere and I couldn't use public transport . Not sure what would be the best action. Thanks

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.