× Members

Pip

More
4 years 8 months ago #236070 by MCL
Pip was created by MCL
I was awarded the lower rate mobility and daily living PIP from 2016 but after a review I was awarded 0 points for both even though my condition has got worse and my PIP stopped from 3/9/18 I appealed through the normal channels and I have waited nearly1 year for a tribunal date then out of the blue someone phoned me last week and said they have looked at my case again and have awarded me 11 points for daily living and 8 points for mobility due to being anxious and relieved I didn't query it or anything I was just so grateful however when I got the confirmation letter I have not been awarded anything for toilet needs and as I have to wear incontinence pads day and night I think I should have been awarded 2 points this would take me into the higher payment for daily living but I'm so afraid if I say anything I'll have to go to the tribunal has anyone got any advice

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #236078 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Pip
Hi MCL

You can accept the revised Decision in which case your appeal will be lapsed (cancelled) and take no further action.

- You can accept the revised Decision in which case your appeal will be lapsed (cancelled), once the new Decision is put into payment you can request a new appeal if you want.

- You can reject the offer and continue with your existing appeal.

I cannot advise you which one you should do. Only you can make that choice

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: MCL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.