× Members

DLA to PIP

More
4 years 8 months ago #236082 by Dannij
DLA to PIP was created by Dannij
Hello

I received the dreaded brown envelope in June for my move from DLA to PIP. I have filled this in with the fantastic help from this site. I sent it back an had a reply from Capita to say they will be in touch to arrange my f2f. I have rheumatoid arthritis quite sevre and I am on several medications including infusions every 6 months.

I was on higher rate mobilty and middle for care for DLA and on a indefinate award, I know PIP is different and I am just extremley worried I wont get many points. I am off work sick due to a flare up which has lasted over 5 months and as you all know the stress of this isnt helping.

Has anyone been awarded PIP that has rheumatoid Arthritis? I do know its not what you have but how it affects you but I am just wondering what chance I really have?

Many Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #236085 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic DLA to PIP
Hi Dannij

Certainly, there are members who have RA who have been awarded PIP. What are your chances? It is impossible to say. You've done all you can do, by following the guides.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 8 months ago #236090 by Dannij
Replied by Dannij on topic DLA to PIP
Thanks Bis, I agree and think I just need to wait and see what happens after the F2F and their report. Will update after in case it helps anyone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BIS

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.