× Members

Thank you!

More
4 years 8 months ago #236093 by bigedd
Thank you! was created by bigedd
I can’t thank you enough, got the dreaded brown envelope in March, DLA indefinite award member being invited to claim PIP. Followed your guides and have spent all these months waiting, have lost around 4 stone in weight and the fear of f2f made me suicidal. I got a brown envelope today..........enhanced rate on both care and mobility and an ‘on going’ period. Still can’t believe it and feel numb, as it has deteriorated my health with worry. Just can’t believe it’s real ! I want to thank you with all my heart, I most certainly couldn’t have got this without your help. I hope this gives hope to others in my situation , your advice is invaluable.....THANK YOU X

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #236095 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Thank you!
Hi Jane

Many congratulations on your PIP ongoing award. Fantastic news. Glad you found the guides so helpful.

BIS

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.