× Members

ESA medical renewal

More
4 years 8 months ago #236193 by Faatima
ESA medical renewal was created by Faatima
helloo and good afternoon

i will ever be so grateful if you could help me with this question
in regard to adding more information on a separate sheet of paper, is it ok to type it? as hand writing long passages is a bit of problem for me.. i will start with hand writing in the space boxes but want to continue on separate sheet by typing .. will that be accepted? this is my query..will be very thankful if you can guide me please..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #236196 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic ESA medical renewal
Hi faa_99

You have nothing to fear sending in typed information on separate pages - a lot of people do it. Just remember to make sure that your name and national insurance number is on both sides of every page.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Faatima

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.