× Members

Pip tribunal

More
4 years 7 months ago #236235 by Sarahjohn
Pip tribunal was created by Sarahjohn
The tribunal never asked the dwp questions but only asked me questions for an hour
Also they didn’t give me points for supervision in eating
Because I can’t do it safely shouldn’t have I got 2 points
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #236238 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Pip tribunal
Hi Sarah

If the panel didn't give you two points they are not convinced that either you have a need for supervision, or that if you had supervision it would make a difference, or they made an error. If you're not happy with the outcome you can write to the Judge and ask for a Statement of Reasons and see what led to the conclusions they came to.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 7 months ago #236241 by Sarahjohn
Replied by Sarahjohn on topic Pip tribunal
Hi
I’ve got diabetes and have hypo unawareness I went into diabetic coma
I have no symptoms
I can die too from my diabetes shouldn’t I have got points for supervision because I can’t do it safely

More
4 years 7 months ago #236243 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Pip tribunal
Hi Sarah

You need to see the statement of reasons for why they decided not to award you any points in this area. I can't say that you should have done - I am not an assessor and I was not sitting on the panel. You need to know their reasoning and see if they made an error in the law in either not considering it or not finding in your favor.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.