× Members

Pip mobility

More
4 years 8 months ago #236265 by cw
Replied by cw on topic Pip mobility
Has everyone been contacted that dwp
think it applies to then.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #236270 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Pip mobility
Hi lilliegez

I know of two people who have been contacted, but neither of them saw a change in their original awards.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 8 months ago #236336 by VENT
Replied by VENT on topic Pip mobility
I was gobsmacked last week, last week out of the blue, i got a letter from DWP saying thay had look again at my mobility award from 2016 to 2018 .
They had decided to award me 12 points for mobility in that period.
I guess that i am one of the very lucky few who got award revised
The following user(s) said Thank You: BIS

More
4 years 8 months ago #236377 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Pip mobility
Hi Vent

DWP must be in a good mood as they contacted one of my clients and informed them that they have reviewed their claim (PIP) and changed the original decision to review their claim in 10 years rather than 3 years.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 8 months ago #236379 by cw
Replied by cw on topic Pip mobility
So there is still hope that I may be contacted . I didn't know if people were still being contacted.

More
4 years 8 months ago #236392 by bikerdave5
Replied by bikerdave5 on topic Pip mobility
I was contacted by DWP re mobility comp of PIP. They said they had reassessed me and my award remains the same. I did an MR on the basis of overwelming psychological distress and they replied that they would have to look at my total award again. ie I would have to put in a new claim. I just could not do that

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.