× Members

esa

More
4 years 7 months ago #236382 by peter
esa was created by peter
Was tested 12 month ago regards ESA.I have a lifelong condition severe diverticulitis.the award letter states 20 20 for next review yet they put me through it again 12 month after letter is this correct?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #236386 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic esa
Hi Peter

Unfortunately it is correct. If you're in the support group or getting income-related ESA, your claim will be ongoing. The DWP will usually re-assess your ability to work every 1, 2 or 3 years to make sure you're still not fit to work.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: peter

More
4 years 7 months ago #236436 by peter
Replied by peter on topic esa
Bloody hell i was mending but this has knocked me right back again.

More
4 years 7 months ago #236439 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic esa
Sorry to hear that Peter but we are here to help and to try and alleviate some of your stress.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.