× Members

How death of a spouse affects my ESA C claim

More
4 years 6 months ago #236854 by Ditzee
My original post stated what I was receiving some help with Housing Benefit and CTR. It was my husband who was in receipt of PIP due to his terminal diagnosis. My only income is from ESA. I have someone from the council coming to see me Friday to discuss HB and CTR. I am struggling getting hold of Citizens Advice and no-one including the DWP advisors seem capable of giving me the correct advice. I am assuming that my claim is not a new claim but changes to an existing claim so therefore hope to remain on ESA. Whether or not it is CB ESA or IR ESA I still have no idea?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.