× Members

Forgot to write some things on my Pip form

More
4 years 7 months ago #236659 by Rebecca01*
Forgot to write some things on my Pip form was created by Rebecca01*
The lady from my housing association has just left about an hour ago she came to help filling the form for me for Pip. The thing is I am now remembering things that I should have said but will now not be on the form for example when she asked about toilet needs I said I am fine using the toilet itself but struggle getting trousers on and off because of my hands but I've just realised I didn't say how long it actually takes me to get there because of my feet another example is I forgot to say that I struggle brushing my teeth or brushing my hair because of my hands. We also didn't cover how my medication makes me feel for example it makes me very drowsy and sleepy and one of my tablets affects my throat so I struggle to swallow I didn't get to mention any of this so that won't be on my form either there is loads of other things that keep popping into my mind that we didn't state. Will these sort of thingsbe allowed to be brought up at the assessment or can you only discuss things that are on your form?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #236664 by BIS
Hi Rebecca

Have you sent the form off? Are you able to write down what you have said here on another piece of paper and add it in or ask someone else to do it for you before you send it off?

You can say at your assessment and explain why you didn't already mention it.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 7 months ago #236837 by dinkmack
Replied by dinkmack on topic Forgot to write some things on my Pip form
Hi, I've got the same problem. I've already sent my forms. Can I send it to them and just explain I forgot to add it. Thanks for any help.

Hope you don't mind me hijacking your thread Rebecca.

More
4 years 7 months ago #236847 by BIS
Hi dinkmack

Yes - send it off now.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: dinkmack

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.