× Members

Question on how much notice maximus give you

More
4 years 7 months ago #236778 by Chrissy
Hi

I would like to know, if I get a letter inviting me for a medical by maximus, how much notice from the date of the letter do they give you?
For example, how long between the date of the invite to the actual appointment date?
I'm asking because I am trying to get someone to come with me to the medical and they need notice as they work.
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #236785 by Gordon
Chrissy

They are required to give you seven days written notice but this includes postage so it could be anywhere from a couple of weeks to a couple of days.

If you need time to arrange for someone to attend with you then your best option is to ring Maximus with both of your diaries and try and arrange a suitable date while you are on the phone

www.chdauk.co.uk/contact-us

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chrissy

More
4 years 7 months ago #236963 by Chrissy
Replied by Chrissy on topic Question on how much notice maximus give you

Gordon wrote: Chrissy

They are required to give you seven days written notice but this includes postage so it could be anywhere from a couple of weeks to a couple of days.

If you need time to arrange for someone to attend with you then your best option is to ring Maximus with both of your diaries and try and arrange a suitable date while you are on the phone

www.chdauk.co.uk/contact-us

Gordon

Yikes, a couple of days.
Please may I ask, what do you mean when you say 'Both of your diaries'?
Thanks and sorry for my confusion.

More
4 years 7 months ago #236978 by BIS
Hi Chrissy

When Gordon says "both of your diaries" - he was referring to you, and the other person you may take to the assessment with you.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.