× Members

ESA Phone Call?

More
4 years 7 months ago #236912 by KB
ESA Phone Call? was created by KB
Hi,
I'm worried that I didn't note the ESA form to say that if a F2F appointment is necessary, I want the notification to be in a letter - not a phone call. I'm obsessively checking my answerphone for missed calls - even if I've just been in a different room or the bathroom, I check. It's making me ill, the worry about needing to be near the phone or missing their call.
Do people get a letter as well as the phone call?
How long are people waiting between returning their ESA form and hearing anything?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #236915 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA Phone Call?
KB

All assessment appointments have to be notified in writing, you are entitled to seven days notice although this includes postage. Most telephone contacts are for short notice appointments that you do not have to accept.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: KB

More
4 years 7 months ago #236968 by KB
Replied by KB on topic ESA Phone Call?
Thank you soooo much Gordon!

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.