× Members

Home assessment DLA to PIP

More
4 years 7 months ago #236927 by oakdalechaos
Home assessment DLA to PIP was created by oakdalechaos
I'm not sure if my 1st message reached a moderator or not (not posted on forum before) as i havent had a reply.
I had home assessment Monday. Capita assessor came hour and half before appointment time and sat in car outside my neighbours house. She knocked on my door half hour before my appointment time and I wasn't ready. I don't think it's right they should be allowed to do that. Another thing I didn't agree with is she was happy to inform me she lives in my local town. I forgot to ask her profession and she didn't introduce herself

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #236935 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Home assessment DLA to PIP
Hi oakdalechaos

Gordon answered your post three days ago
www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum/10-dla-e...me-assessment#236784

You can always click on your own name highlighted in blue in the grey box and it will take you to all your previous posts.

I'm afraid there is little you can do about where the assessor lives, but if you want to complain about her not introducing herself you can do so.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 7 months ago #236936 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Home assessment DLA to PIP
oakdalechaos

I did answer your post on Monday, see

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum/10-dla-e...9638-home-assessment

If you are unhappy with what the assessor did then you can make a complaint to the Assessment Provider.

Complaining to the PIP Assessment Providers

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.