× Members

MR success after needing 1 point for daily living

More
4 years 6 months ago #237045 by Strato
Hello
I would like to thank Gordon,Bis and everyone who have helped with hubbys MR and we have recieved today the brown envelope but this time with better news.
I dont want to sound over dramatic here but we would be lost without the Moderators and members.
He needed 1 more point for daily living enhanced bringing him up to 12 points,there are still inconsistencies that i could argue but we are delighted with the result,not going to push for more points because i cant handle the stress and doubt we would successful anyway.
What really hurt was the lies the assessor wrote and especially because she is a mental health nurse that she omitted to say.
Please please do not stop trying if you need an MR or appeal,its so very important to research and research as much as you can and get your information across as best you can,i know every case is different but we are all looking for the best possible outcome and with the help from Gordon and the moderators you will find all you need to at least educate yourself on what you need to do and say and write.
You are not scroungers you are people with disabilities who should be treated with respect,you are not liars and for alot of people on here have worked before becoming too ill and have paid into the system.
Sorry im still angry and a bit sad how we all ended up nearly having to beg for what is rightfully ours.
Anyway thanks again and i truly hope each and everyone of you get everything you obviously deserve.
Sue
The following user(s) said Thank You: aliciathepussycat1@hotmail.com, BIS, Kab

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #237049 by Gary
Hi Strato
Thank you for your kind words, I totally agree with you when you said 'do not stop trying if you need an MR or appeal, its so very important to research and research as much as you can and get your information across as best you can'

Gary

Tags: @RESULT @MR @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 4 years 6 months ago by Gary.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Strato

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.