× Members

Waiting time for Tribunal

More
4 years 6 months ago #237517 by margaret Baker
Waiting time for Tribunal was created by margaret Baker
I would love to know how waiting times for tribunals vary throughout the country.
My papers etc were sent to the tribunal court last year. Because I have a MOTABILITY car I have to check with the tribunal court to ask how much longer before my tribunal. My pip assessment granted no award for mobility. I have been told a different amount of average waiting time each month. It started at 31 weeks and is now at 53 weeks. I am getting closer but they keep moving it further away... Middlesborough bttw.
Sometime?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #237572 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Waiting time for Tribunal
Hi jura13

I spoke to HMCTS a few weeks ago and was informed that Derby is taking 60 weeks to list a case and Leicester 53 weeks.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.