× Members

My ESA 85 A form

More
4 years 7 months ago #237563 by Misterzero
My ESA 85 A form was created by Misterzero
I sent in my ESA 50 form in the summer and was placed in support group without a face to face interview which was great .I asked for ESA 85a form and LT54 so I could see where I gained points and why I was put in support group .it says I gained 15 points on question 14 and nothing elsewhere which seems strange as I thought I would score on question 15 ,16 , 17 ..the 15 gained me LCW .it then goes on to say I get LCWRA under regulation 34. It then says the decision was made with no ESA 50 form available .my questions are 1) why was no ESA 50 form available despite me spending a lot of time filling it in 2) how was a decision made without this information 3) what is regulation 34 .I was wondering if you could shed some light on this please

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #237586 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic My ESA 85 A form
Misterzero

1. I'm sorry but it is impossible to say, you could ask the DWP.

2. They may have contacted your GP or other medical contacts.

3. Regulation 34 is simply the reference in the ESA legislation that links to the Support Group criteria.

It is likely that once it was clearly determined that you clearly met the criteria for Coping with changes (question 14) the assessor and DM felt no need to continue looking at the other questions.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Misterzero

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.