× Members

Great PIP result - thank you!

More
4 years 7 months ago #237610 by Noxem
Great PIP result - thank you! was created by Noxem
Just wanted to let you know that my PIP result has come through and been better than I dared hope for - a five-year award at the enhanced rate! I'm even getting something for the mobility rate, which I'd lost when I was on DLA.

This is all a massive relief as my health has become much more complex to manage in the past couple of years, and the money will allow me to pay for support not available on the NHS. Benefits & Work's guidance has been absolutely invaluable and I want to thank everyone involved with the site for your support.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #237619 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Great PIP result - thank you!
Hi Ykoriana

So pleased to hear about your success with your PIP. Great news.

BIS

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.