× Members

ESA and PIP Success

More
4 years 6 months ago #237661 by magdelena
ESA and PIP Success was created by magdelena
Hello everyone,

I’m overjoyed to report that my husband has been awarded ESA Support and PIP Standard for both Care and Mobility.

The ESA Letter arrived three weeks to the day I posted the esa50 form back, which by any reckoning is lightening speed.

PIP has taken four months. We were one pesky point off enhanced for care and two points off enhanced for mobility and while I could argue the toss, I’m not going to. We’re both relieved and delighted that this awful process is behind us. The award is for three years.

It goes without saying that we wouldn’t be celebrating today were it not for the Member’s Guides and the wonderful moderators. Gordon and BIS, thank you both for your support and excellent advice these past months. May god bless you and yours.

And thanks too to the countless people who post here, for those many queries helped me build a solid, winning case.

Magdelena x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #237671 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA and PIP Success
magdelena

A double whammy that's brilliant news, well done to the both of you.

Gordon

Tags: @RESULT @PIP @ESA

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: magdelena

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.