× Members

Pip award - direct transfer from DLA!

• hawkeye
  • Topic Author
4 years 7 months ago #237720 by hawkeye
Pip award - direct transfer from DLA! was created by hawkeye
Back in June, the dreaded letter arrived asking to claim PiP, with a lot of help from the Website and Guides, I managed to fill in the form, not helped by the fact that trying to kick the addiction to DHC gave me horrendous withdrawal symptoms. Had an appointment for a face to face with ATOS- the nurse recognised me from my former employment and wouldn't see me. Second appointment came a few weeks later. After another 3 weeks I had a direct call from the Decision Maker to ask further questions about my lack of mobility. I had the brown envelope last week and have been granted both help & enhanced mobility. A miracle! Many thanks B&F.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #237725 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Pip award - direct transfer from DLA!
Congratulations on your award hawkeye

We are pleased that B&W was able to guide you through the process and that you found the guides useful.

Gary

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.