× Members

WFI what will they do?

More
4 years 6 months ago #237735 by JLP
WFI what will they do? was created by JLP
Hi guys, I was downgraded from the support group to the WRAG. I’m appealing it. I now have to go to a work focused interview. I’m really worried about it. What will they make me do does anyone know? And will I have to keep going back to the job centre? Many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #237738 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic WFI what will they do?
Hi JLP

If you follow the link below it will give you details of what happens at a work focussed interview.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/employment-and...rk-focused-interview

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: JLP

More
4 years 6 months ago #237759 by JLP
Replied by JLP on topic WFI what will they do?
Hi I’m back, it went ok. Just wanted to know how I was managing my medical conditions! Have you got five hours I said. Told him I was in the process of doing an MR. He said he would see me in 6 months panic over!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.