× Members

ESA Result (They have outdone themselves again)

More
4 years 7 months ago #237803 by Maxit
Gordon,

Thanks for the reply, that is what we had assumed but I'm slightly confused now.

Is there another review form that the DWP can send out without us reporting a change as Bis referred to?

Sorry, if I'm reading the replies wrong (likely)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #237805 by Gordon
Maxit

I was trying to avoid saying it but BIS is incorrect in saying that a form will be issued, this will only happen if there is a Change.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 7 months ago #237806 by Maxit
Ah OK, sorry for pushing I was just anxious about what I had to tell the relative.

Again thanks for sites help in securing our result.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

More
4 years 7 months ago #237807 by BIS
Hi Maxit

Sorry - I gave you the wrong information

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 7 months ago #237808 by Maxit
Bis,

Absolutely no need to apologize, I just got a little confused.

You helped when I was writing the EA10 letter which got us to where we are today, myself and the family memeber are extremely grateful to you and the others. :-)

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.