× Members

DLA to PIP success

More
4 years 6 months ago #238053 by potsyinpjs
DLA to PIP success was created by potsyinpjs
I have recently received my decision after being made to transfer to PIP. I got enhanced rates for both parts, for 5 years. I didn’t even have a face to face assessment.
I know I am so lucky and thank B&W for the excellent guides. I had help to complete the form and we referenced my supporting evidence throughout the form to back up my statements. It was a ridiculous amount of work and I couldn’t have done it alone or without the excellent information provided here. Five years will go by too quickly, but it’s a relief for now! I wish everyone could avoid the face to face and get a fair award. Good luck to everyone.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #238055 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA to PIP success
potsyinpjs

Many congratulations and well done.

Gordon

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.