× Members

Late Re-Assesments

More
4 years 5 months ago #238164 by mistake
Late Re-Assesments was created by mistake
Hi I have been on ESA for a long time and my last award in the support group was 9th October 2016 (no review dates mentionedat at the time but its always every 3yrs), I am aso on DLA and was awarded it indefinately at the last renewal in December 2016. I had expected my renewal papers for ESA to be here by now and assesment forms to transfer from DLA to PIP, its not like DWP to be late when it comes to re- assesing.
I will be 65 in March 2020, I dont get state pension until March 2021. I know i read inone of your news letters that DWP were trialing a new assesment in the North (where i live) to do one assesment for both allowances and im wondering if thats why my renewal forms are late.
I wondered if you can tell me if this is still happening please. Also to other members in my region, ar you experiencing delays for renewals. Many Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #238174 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Late Re-Assesments
mistake

Any delay has nothing to do with the Government looking at merging the ESA and PIP assessments.

You can check with the DWP office dealing with your ESA claim to see what is happening with your reassessment, some members have reported that deferrals are still being done.

As to the PIP, DLA claimants are being chosen at random so you could receive an invitation tomorrow or next year, there is no way to know.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 5 months ago #238237 by mistake
Replied by mistake on topic Late Re-Assesments
Thank you very much for that Gordan

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.