× Members

Appeals waiting time

More
4 years 6 months ago #238732 by Cocacola
Appeals waiting time was created by Cocacola
How long should I expect to wait for a PIP appeal? I've been waiting for almost 4 months . I've had confirmation of appeal received. But no hearing booked.
Hearing will be in Liverppool.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #238736 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Appeals waiting time
Hi Cocacola

There are regional variations (for which we don't have any exact details) but you are looking at over 42 weeks in most parts of the country.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cocacola

More
4 years 6 months ago #238832 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Appeals waiting time
Hi Cocacola

Give HMCTS a call, they will tell you how long it takes to be listed at your nominated tribunal centre, as BIS has stated below it does vary across the region even from centre to centre, Derby for instant takes 60 weeks to be listed whereas Leicester it takes 54 weeks.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.