× Members

Pip form query

More
4 years 5 months ago #238851 by Maria
Pip form query was created by Maria
Hi there, sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place but not sure how to use his forum correctly. I'm currently filling out my PIP form, as being requested to do so as on DLA. Regarding Q3, preparing food. I cannot prepare a meal safely for myself for many reasons, my son does all the cooking. Should I leave Q3a Do I need to use an aid or appliance to prepare of cook a simple meal unanswered and go straight to Q3b or will I be penalised? Thanks in advance for any advice of assistance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #238853 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Pip form query
Hi Maria

Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explains where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

You can put by that Question "N/A" not applicable and a single sentence that you never prepare meals.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maria

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.