× Members

esa 2 form

More
4 years 6 months ago #238936 by cw
esa 2 form was created by cw
hi I am in support group esa. I was sent an esa50 and sent that back about 7 weeks ago but haven't heard anything back yet. today in the post I received an esa2 form and I have to send that back in a weeks time. im a bit confused as to what the esa 2 form is for when ive already sent esa50 back. any advice thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #238947 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic esa 2 form
lilliegez

Re the assessment, you can contact Maximus/CHDA for an update

www.chdauk.co.uk/contact-us

The ESA2 is not directly connected to your assessment, the form is issued when the DWP believe that there has been a Change of Circumstances. Have there been any changes recently that would affect your ESA, for example; a private pension starting?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 6 months ago #238951 by cw
Replied by cw on topic esa 2 form
no changes at all

More
4 years 6 months ago #238954 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic esa 2 form
lilliegez

You could try contacting the DWP office dealing with your claim to see if they can shed any light on why the form has been sent.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.