× Members

More nonsense in award letter

More
4 years 6 months ago #238994 by Peg
More nonsense in award letter was created by Peg
Reading the award letter again to let it sink in about the lies in it, I find other nonsense in one paragraph because you suffer from anxiety and you are not on medication we cannot award you any points . Latter in the letter because you are proscribed medication for your anxiety we cannot award you any points These people are unbelievably cannot wait for the assessors report to arrive

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #239019 by loire
Replied by loire on topic More nonsense in award letter
Myofascial syndrome, CFS, anxiety and more. Been ill with it nearly 20 yrs. After a horrendous F2F on 14 Aug, had decision Sat no points for anything, all lies in the v short decision, taking account of nothing,incl my med ev, just the assessor's report. Been asking DWP for copy of assessor's report since 15 Aug, had to involve my MP who acted swiftly and got it for me yesterday. Not a true word in it plus, wrongly, accused me of being very obstructive at the assessment, talking over her etc etc and even lied about the physical tests she did and the results, what I said. Not tia any info like my form or medical reports etc, but told me at outset of assessment that she would base her assessment purely on what she observed at the assessment!!! Even ignored most of my diagnoses, and denied at the assessment that I have myofascial syndrome, saying that noone had said that I have, despite reports from two doctorswho treated me consecutively for years, sent with my PIP form.

Thank you so much for your incredibly helpful guides B and W, especially in this instance the challenging assessor's report one. At least her failings, and she has literally done next to nothing right, shall make it easy to discredit her report. So much work to do now, tho will have help, for MR and of course, decis letter sent snailpost on 7 Oct, cld do nothing till got hold of assessor's report yest, absolutely on my last legs but have to counter this vicious attack on my integrity, honesty and comportment etc. Thank you so much for making the process easier and for all the help you give from the outset to the conclusion. No, I didn't have anyone with me at the assessment partly cos of knowing I would have to talk about embarrassing things and didn't record and couldn't have managed that - the assessment alone did me in! Have seen on here that sadly even recording doesn't always ensure accurate reporting.

More
4 years 6 months ago #239064 by Peg
Replied by Peg on topic More nonsense in award letter
I’m sorry to hear about your face to face .we let these people into our homes and they lie the more I look the more I can see it’s going on a lot with vulnerable people made to face more hardships through these liars
The following user(s) said Thank You: loire

More
4 years 6 months ago #239067 by loire
Replied by loire on topic More nonsense in award letter
Thank you very much Peg. She was so aggressive from the outset and kept shouting at me. I'm no shrinking violet but her being in my home made the situation worse. It should be my sanctuary and it's as though she still pervades the atmosphere, and of course having to do the MR, thanks to her, is making me relive it all. What is most concerning is that the assessors have been in charge of patients' medical care, where the consequences of lies could be fatal. One day it will be over. One of my former drs said "Desire everything that happens", which he told me is a Buddist philosophy (he's not Buddist). Hard to do but it does sort of take the sting out of some situations a bit. Best of luck with your result.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.