× Members

Job centre letter to doctors

More
4 years 5 months ago #238998 by Bonsworth
Job centre letter to doctors was created by Bonsworth
Hi. I am hopeful that someone may be able to advise me with regards to job centre writing to my doctors. My doctors surgery have called to make an appointment for me to see the doctor concerning a letter she has received from jcp. I have recently filled out an esa 150 form and guess that it maybe connected to this?

I have been in the support group since change over from dla to pip. I. Hopeful somebody may be able to give me an idea of what I may be going into when I see my doctor.

Any advice would be greatly received.

Thanks in advance

Bonso

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #239007 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Job centre letter to doctors
Bonsworth

They will have received an ESA113 form to complete there is an example on the following link.

assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/governm...a113-interactive.pdf

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 5 months ago #239027 by Bonsworth
Replied by Bonsworth on topic Job centre letter to doctors
Thank you.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.