× Members

Dla to pip decision

More
4 years 6 months ago #238999 by Lou123
Dla to pip decision was created by Lou123
Hi. I had a home visit for my Dla to Pip assessment on 20th Sept.
Just wondering how long on average people waited to hear the outcome of the assessment and wfat they had been granted.
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #239000 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Dla to pip decision
Hi Lou123

There are huge variations. You would expect to receive a standard letter saying that they have all the information they need and then you should receive the decision. This happens within about four weeks from the receipt of the letter. Can't tell you how quickly it will be before you receive it.

PIP is different from DLA and although many people are very happy with their awards - some are disappointed finding that they may only get standard rate when expecting enhanced.

You can ring the DWP and ask for a copy of your assessment report if you want it.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 6 months ago #239001 by Lou123
Replied by Lou123 on topic Dla to pip decision
Hi thank you for your reply. I have had the letter saying they have all the info to make the decision.
I wasnt aware you could request a copy of your assessment
Many thanks for that.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.