× Members

Statement of reasons

More
4 years 6 months ago #239041 by annieshake
Statement of reasons was created by annieshake
Hi guys. After losing my appeal for pip in January 2019, i asked for a SoR. I'm still waiting now. In May I received a letter informing me that a Judge was looking at it, I complained to the Court Of Appeal about the delay and they kindly sent me £100 compensation, but I've heard nothing since.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #239044 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Statement of reasons
annieshake

All I can suggest is that you chase the Tribunal Service again.

The Judge being unable to provide you with a SoR should be Good Cause to have the tribunal Decision overturned, so if they still do not respond within a reasonable timescale, say another month, then I would recommend that you request a UTT hearing on this basis.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: annieshake

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.