× Members

Ongoing

More
4 years 6 months ago #239470 by michael buckley
Ongoing was created by michael buckley
Hi
I have received high rate on both mobility and care on my award letter it says for an ongoing period but on page 2 it says to be reviewed after August 2023 which will make it for 4 years so I am a bit stumped at the length of the award as I thought ongoing was for 10 years any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Michael

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #239494 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Ongoing
Mick

You need to contact the DWP office dealing with your PIP claim, we have seen this before, it is because the DM has copy/pasted from another letter and not checked the contents properly.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 5 months ago #239915 by michael buckley
Replied by michael buckley on topic Ongoing
I want to phone them up but am scared that it may rock the boat and how would I explain it to them and could they lower my award.

More
4 years 5 months ago #239927 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Ongoing

mick wrote: I want to phone them up but am scared that it may rock the boat and how would I explain it to them and could they lower my award.

Someone may be able to phone on your behalf but you will need to be present to authorise the DWP to speak to the person.

I can't see any reason why your award would be lowered but it may not be the On-Going award that the letter suggests but you will only know this by contacting the DWP.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.